1 Feb 2020

Quest ReQuest: QuestQuestQuestQuestQuestQuest

Here we are again, with another Quest ReQuest! I've been pumping these out like crazy!!

The next one is LIVE COMMENTARY instead! I think I covered all I'd have wanted to say here, so that's good! This is much easier for me to do, so I'll definitely keep this format going! Only problem is I only want to do these when I'm home alone, so I can't really put these out consistently.


I should mention there are some audio issues! The audio is very quiet, so you'll need to turn up the volume. The voice audio is also rather drowned out by the game audio! The voice audio gets better at 14:50 though, so from that point on it should be good!

I'll go over Honeymoon Quest next, featuring the honeymoon of Lumiluxissime and Denarius! Very cute, no doubt! I'll try to get better audio for that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment