5 Jun 2015

A walk in the woods

I was just going through my Facebook feed, as I sometimes do, and I came across a post from George Takei about some kind of relational psychology test thing. It piqued my interest, so I checked it out.


It sounds like hokey psychology and I doubt it has any real value, but I tried it anyway just to see what kind of nonsense it has to say about me. Spoilers: It's probably nothing valuable.

Okay, so I am walking through the forest with someone. My mind kinda just farted and I chose to go into the forest alone. Oh woe is I!

Oh, but apparently there's an animal with me, a snake!! Yes. Eek, very scary. Except it's not scary because it talks and it's totally sassy and whatnot.

So, me and my sassy snake come across this house, it's not a house though, it's more of a small, dilapidated shack, showing signs of age, wear and tear, with a murky inside that surely hides some kind of forest-dwelling psychopath.

So, of course I go in, what are they going to do to me when I have a sassy, wise-cracking snake with me? Psh, I'm the protagonist! Except there's no psycho inside, there's only a table with some items on it. A dusty, murky old book and the sort of fancy coffeepot you would expect in a sweet old lady's house.

Choosing not to partake in any caffeine, I choose to go into the garden instead, where I see a cup made from hardened clay. Figuring it must be absolutely filthy and dirty, I lay it on the ground right after picking it up. Yuck!

At the end of the garden, which is somewhere between a garden for growing vegetables and a swamp, there is a pool. A rather typical pool, not too large or small, but it's pretty much a disgusting swamp, eurgh. 

I cross the pool to get back home, getting intensely soaked, dirty and probably terminally diseased in the process. Nobody knows where the snake has gone. 


A delightful tale, but what does it all mean?


The person you were walking with is the most important person in your life.

Well. damn. Either I have nobody important in my life, I am my own most important person, or I just really wish I had a wisecracking serpentine sidekick. Sadly enough, the last one is probably the least of a downer.

The size of the animal you come across is a representation of the size of your problems.

Size? How big is a snake? Do you measure it by length? It is probably long, but could fit in a small box, probably. See, this is my real problem!

If your action was more severe, it means you tend to be more aggressive. If it was peaceful, then more passive.

I'm going to assume wisecracking means I am just very passive-aggressive? Oh, sure, that makes perfect sense. I'm so glad I did this whole story, oh I truly am!

The size of your home is representative of the size of your ambition.

I guess that one's right at least.

If there was no fence around the home, it means you tend to be more open.

Apparently I am very open with the creepy murky depths of my soul, oooh. :o

If what you saw on the table wasn’t food, people, or flowers, it indicates some unhappiness.

I AM HAPPY YAY :D

How durable the cup you found was is representative of how strong your relationship is with the person in the first part of the story. What you do with it is representative of your attitude toward them.

I put myself down in disgust? That sounds like me after a healthy dose of masturbamation. Ohyesh.

The size of the body of water is related to the size of your sexual drive.

Well, compared to any natural body of water, I guess my sex drive is small and artificial...? And apparently very dirty and swampy. ... Uh-uh,

If you became very wet, it indicates that sex is important to you. If not very wet, it may mean it’s less important.

ME WANT SEX GRR.


So, that was my walk through the woods. My take on it? Nature sucks, just stay inside, the wisecracking sidekick's not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment