9 Jul 2015

An apology; or why Imgur makes me unsure

Remember how I posted a blog on 8 June right after midnight? And this is 9 July in the evening? Well it's the day after, so I totally didn't break my own promise! Totally.

Too bad Imgur is overloaded right now! Absolutely dreadful! And to think I cleared my PC of Laser Lords screencaps because they clogged up my Dropbox, now I can't access any of them.

I am sure all of you were waiting in anticipation for my next Laser Lords blog, and surely won't be able to sleep tonight, but I simply can't just write down a lot of text without illustrating what I mean with some juicy clay figures saying weird or sexual and surprisingly dark dialogue! 

Rather, I'll just show some other stuff, like, uh... STEVEN UNIVERSE SCREENCAPS. And gifs. Yes.

MFW Imgur doesn't work
MFW I can't make Corelis insane today
Looking at the time and realizing I can't write a Laser Lords blog before 24:00
Realizing Scintilla would be so disappointed
Submitting queries on Google Image for Steven Universe images
MFW Blogger is being difficult when I paste in Steven Universe images
MFW imgur works again
MFW I already put effort into this blog and don't want to throw it away
Abandoning Laser Lords blogs for now until inspiration truly strikes
That awkward moment when you present an apology blog when you promised Laser Lords
Corelis when he realizes there's no Laser Lords blog today

No comments:

Post a Comment