24 Jul 2015

Confession of my obsession 2: Cardhuntrian Boogaloo

I've not written a blog in a while, it seems. And there's pretty much one reason for it, which is Card Hunter.

Ever since Card Hunter released its latest expansion, I seem to have been spending a lot of time playing it, like 24 hours in 12 days just on Steam, let alone the actual CH site itself. That's a whole lot of Card Hunting. Sometimes I was even co-oping in the night, even, eating into my sleeping time.

I think I'm reaching the point where I'm getting tired of it; the obsession is waning.

I was probably going to say more, but I don't know what it is. The expansion is great and all, and CH is great, but enough is enough, I should probably distance myself from it and focus on more varied things, since right now I just feel so non-committal to anything but CH.

Even this blog, it seems. That's all there is. I pray I have more to say sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment