12 Aug 2015

Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse: A review by Mania Fig

It is time for Barbie. It is time for a review. A Barbie review by me. I am really very excited.

This here is today's episode.
 I really liked the intro. It was the usual intro. I like the usual things.

Skipper has a retractable tent
Skipper is visiting a signing. Autographs will be signed there. Not Bieber will sign them. So she has a tent. She will sleep in it. Then she can be first.

Monologue towards my outwards appendage
Skipper does not want Barbie. Barbie would cramp her style. Style must not be cramped.

The Barbie sisters experience joy
Barbie and sisters still insist. Sticking together and having fun. This is what they promise. Skipper remains unswayed by them.

Chelsea really likes Speed Metal
Chelsea really likes Speed Metal.

Allegra is this girl's name
Allegra looks quite like Skipper. That is an odd fact. Together they visit the signing. Then time passes until daybreak.

The sun shines upon them
You can see a magazine. Not Bieber is the topic. I do not like Bieber. I do like Not Bieber.

Barbie came here by car
Barbie's van cramps Skipper's style. Barbie and sisters are inside. It looks like the mansion.

A bear on the toilet
Bears poop in the woods? They do not do that. They use Barbie's luxury van.

Allegra questions the uncanny resemblance
Allegra is suspicious of Skipper. "What might Skipper be hiding?" That is what she thinks.  Skipper reluctantly reveals the truth.

The fans around the van
Everyone is a Barbie fan. Barbie's fandom eclipses Not Bieber's. Skipper does not like this.

Not Bieber blinks in fog
Not Bieber arrives within fog. He summoned the fog somehow. This is really very odd. Nobody cares about Not Bieber. I am sorry I lied. Skipper does care a lot.

Not Bieber has swiggity swag
Not Bieber craves fan attention. He becomes really very desperate. He uses a foul tactic. The swag has been unleashed. Nobody cares about Not Bieber. I am sorry I lied. Skipper does care a lot.

Not Bieber cannot sing well
Not Bieber sings a song. Nobody cares about Not Bieber. I am sorry I lied. Skipper does care a lot.

Not Bieber has a monkey
Not Bieber reveals his weapon. It is the cute monkey. Nobody cares about Not Bieber. I am sorry I lied. Skipper does care a lot.

But Barbie has a bear
The bear comes back unexpectedly. Barbie fans do love bears. More than they love monkeys. More than even Not Bieber. Barbie is just so amazing.

Skipper tires of Not Bieber
Not Bieber is exposed fully. Skipper saw his bad side. Now he lost his fan. Barbie is the Sidewalk Superstar.

Barbie and Skipper make amends
The Status Quo is restored. I like the Status Quo. I do not like STATQUO. That is from Laser Lords. I hope Corelis is angry.

The bear drives the van
Bears cannot drive vans legally. This is against the law. Chelsea shares the front row. She chooses the radio channel. She chooses Speed Metal radio. The episode ends here.


I really liked this episode. It was lots of fun. I laughed so very much. Not Bieber was a satire. I do not like Bieber. Thus I like Not Bieber. I want more Barbie episodes. Do you want more blogs? I bet you really do. I very much hope so.

1 comment: