4 Aug 2015

Cardhuntria's Best Butt Part 3 - Announcing the winner!

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen!

The votes have been counted, and though it was an arduous process lasting several days, it seems that the winner is, with 0 votes...

Wait, what? 0 votes? How could this be?! Does... Does this mean people do not actually care about who's got the best butt in Cardhuntria?! That's utterly ridiculous! Surely people are just anxious to see who's my pick, as I am in the possession of some very refined tasted indeed! Yes, that would seem to be the case!

Well, if that's how it's going to be, I think it's only fair we first do a few runner-ups before I announce, all by myself, just whose butt is the best in Cardhuntria! (That or I'll have to ask the people of Card Hunter what they think, though I was hoping for a less biased audience.)

Runner-up 6
Ah yes, this Mutant Gunner was in fact the inspiration for this whole contest! Seeing the video of the expansion, perhaps the most striking element was this butt which kinded my interest in making these blogs in the first place! Thank heavens for tight spacewear!

Runner-up 5
The only playable character to make it on this list! Though most playable figures have cloaks, robes or loincloths, the bane of all finely-shaped butts, the expansion brought quite a few juicy butts, but truly it's the Human Warrior who ended up the most well-endowed in the rear! Now all we need is a beach-themed expansion...

Runner-up 4
Gasp, who expected there to be so many demonic contestants? I sure didn't! All the demons in the game either have fur-covered behinds or don't have any behinds to speak off! No, all the best stuff is hidden deep in Steam's assets folder! Seriously, it's all there, in a neat package. Then again, this demon also has a neat package. And some assets. Yup.
Runner-up 3
When I saw this demon's front sprite posted on the Card Hunter site, it's when I realized there could surely be lots of other hidden things worth inspecting, or in this demon's case inspecting from another angle. Which I wound up doing. To everyone's joy surely. I do hope that when the Crown of Chaos is released, we'll be able to see this flaming demon. Ohyes I do.

Runner-up 2
Proving that you don't need to be a figure to qualify for this contest, that's what this slime did! Though people have been reported to say that "they don't want to use this card, not because it's not good, but because of its artwork", those people are clearly not true connoisseurs. I have yet to find a Heartripper with 6 of this card, but if I do I know what'll be my reason for using it! 

Runner-up 1
Though I already had an idea in my mind as to who would win the contest, there was one fierce competitor who struggled for domination, and that would be the Ice Demon. Though it appears in the final map of two Mauve Manticore modules, it wasn't until I saw it in the asset folder that I noticed this Ice Demon's most notable quality. And it's not its Encumbrance effects.


Umber Bulk!


The winner!
Was there ever any doubt?! Truly the Umber Bulk has the bulkiest butt! Though the Mutant Gunner was my inspiration, the Umber Bulk was the muse who planted the idea in my mind the moment I arranged a match with a certain "SkeoMyntan" and I subconsciously noticed its butt. Though Cardhuntria offers many great butts, there was only one rebuttal to the Umber Bulk's bulk that shed any doubt in my mind as to whose butt is the best, but it's obvious in the end that the Umber Bulk still reigns supreme!

Truly we can only hope that any further expansions or assets can rival the Umber Bulk, and you can rest easy knowing that any such additions will be carefully examined in this lovely blog.


For now, though, a new love has entered my life, and though it is shapely, it is not round like a butt, but fiercely angular like a triangle...

Oh Mr. Triangle how you make me tingle~

No comments:

Post a Comment